11 Apr Riotous eSports seeking Social Media Manager
Yesterday marked a very important day for Riotous with the unveiling of our new website. This not only marked the day of our new branding and sponsorships but also sets the tone for Riotous in 2017.
We plan on doing things a whole lot differently, with a new focus on media engagement. As a result of this we’re now searching for a Social Media Manager to work alongside us in growing our organisation.
The role includes being an active member of our community by posting, interacting and creating media for all of our stakeholders. This means posting high volume and high quality content. This role would be perfect for anyone wanting to buff their resume as they progress with their tertiary education.
Who we’re looking for?
- Excellent communication and engagement skills.
- Actively interested in various forms of social media and their uses as a communication and brand tool.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience in analysis and reporting of social media data.
If this is something you’d be interested in please contact [email protected] with your resume and cover letter. Please note that DM’s via Twitter or Facebook will not be considered.
Thank you from the entire Riotous team and we look forward to the year ahead.
*This is a volunteer role