12 Jan Riotous Esports is on the search for a social media manager!
Riotous is excited to be opening our doors to one lucky person as we move into 2018.
We’re looking for a highly motivated individual who will bring Riotous to new heights this year as we focus on our continued growth in media engagement.
This role includes being an active member of our community by posting, interacting and creating media for all of our stakeholders. This means posting high volume and high quality content. This role would be perfect for anyone wanting to buff their resume as they progress with their tertiary education.
Who we’re looking for?
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- Actively interested in various forms of social media and their uses as a communication and brand tool
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience in analysis and reporting of social media data
- A passion for all things esports
- Video editing skills are a plus but not required
What can we offer?
- A great environment in a professional esports organisation
- The ability to further your marketing portfolio through the content you create
- For the right candidate, this is a paid opportunity
- An opportunity to transform the image and contribute to the growth of a budding esports organiation
- Sponsorship benefits, when available
If this is something you’d be interested in please contact [email protected] with why you’d make a great candidate and any past work relevant to your application.
Applications close 12th February.